.profile-img { margin:0 auto 0; -webkit-border-radius: 50em; -moz-border-radius: 50em; border-radius: 50em; }

About Me

Monday, April 17, 2017

March Mommy Favourites 2017

Hi Beautiful!!


Can't believe its almost mid of April and Spring time, time is flying. Talking about spring, there is hardly any Spring here in Kolkata. Last checked, the temperature was 37 degrees Centigrade and its blazing sun outside with hot wind blowing. As its so hot outside, I have been reaching out for only comfy stuff to wear to work and minimal makeup that stays throughout the day. So here are my list of favorites for this summer ..aah I mean SPRING!! :P:P . And when a Mommy says its her favorite, it better be good :)) :)) :)) :))




Little's Maxi Feeding Bottle : My little Pompom, is becoming so active and naughty these days,its difficult to keep up with his energy levels :) Its important that he stays hydrated at all times. I have been using Little's bottles right from 5 and 1/2 months when I introduced him to solids and water. Its a gem of a bottle, I have tried other bottles from reputed brands, which have not quite worked. I also use Little's bottles for milk. He too loves them.






Maybelline Fashion Brow :Well if you don't like too much makeup (just like me,atleast for now) here is my two cents.Define your brows with a brow pencil, put on some mascara and a tinted lip balm and you are ready to take the world.This brow pencil was a new find. I have used the earlier version of Maybelline Fashion brow which was too waxy for my taste. But this one has my heart 😍. This has the perfect consistency and I have been reaching out for it like NON STOP.

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Pencil (Lustrous Sapphire) :I need not say much about this one just that I have been constantly reaching out for it. Have already reviewed it on my blog. You can find the review here.


The Body Shop Wild Argan Body scrub : This is an oldie.On weekdays I hardly have 10 minutes to shower but I make sure that on weekends I make up for it :):) This is my weekend pamper routine. It smells divine and feels luxurious.


Crocs Slip-Ons : I have been wearing this pair of Crocs for the longest time. Started to wear it during the winters to keep my feet warm and now I don't seem to part with it.

T.M.I: I am very picky and choosy of the things that I love(sometime its a lil furstrating though). So its really difficult for things to make up to my list, hence such a small list. :)

That's All for now. Much Love,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Featured Post

Know Me | The pursuit of happiness, my real journey into the beauty world

Hi !!!! I had been meaning to write this down since a very long time. Don't really know if I would ever publish it or it would kee...

Pages