.profile-img { margin:0 auto 0; -webkit-border-radius: 50em; -moz-border-radius: 50em; border-radius: 50em; }

About Me

Saturday, April 1, 2017

* Review * New Maybelline Lasting Drama Waterproof Gel Pencil | Review n Swatches all colors



Well this one will be quick one, I promise. Short, crisp and helpful.
I was in a lifestyle store and had some extra time in hand so decided to check out the new launches at the Maybelline counter. The guy at the counter showed me the lasting drama gel pencils. I was not much interested for another gel pencil but  O..M..G .. the moment he swatched the colors I was like..😃😃😃😃😃😃... He was sweet enough to swatch all the colors. I chose the blue(lustrous sapphire) and the copper(striking copper) one. I never had a copper eye pencil, so decided to try it.

Picture includes lustrous sapphire and striking copper shades of the gel eye pencil and fashionbrow brow pencil in brown

Price : These pencils retail for 499 INR each.


Packaging : It has a normal pencil packaging which needs to be sharpened every time. This was the only bummer.But while applying I  actually appreciated the fact that it was not a twist up pencil else the tip goes blunt in a few days and you don't get a precise application.
Pigmentation : Pigmentation is AMAZING like aaa..maaaaze..ingggggg 👌👌👌👌👌👌. No tugging no pulling super smooth application. And once applied it doesn't move anywhere..like for 7 to 8 hrs. After 8 hrs the colors fade a tad bit, just a tiny bit but NO smudging at all. It stays in the waterline as well without smudging. Which is a BIG thing. But I prefer not to apply in waterline as its difficult to remove from waterline.

Left : Indoor Lighting, Right : Outdoor natural light


Swatches of All Colors

































1-SilkenTurquoise,2-SmoothCharcoal,3-GlazedToffee,4-PolishedAmethyst,5-SleekOnyx,6-LustrousSapphire,7-SoftNude,8-StrikingCopper,9-GlossyEmarald

Random thought: Kinda regretting not picking up the brown shade though,maybe next time. I have a 
feeling as if this was the gel pencil I always waited for in my life.


Left : Outdoor Natural Lighting, Right : Indoor Lighting



Such beautiful pop of colors. (Please ignore my messy application). You need to get this in your life. So,what are you waiting for... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Much Love,

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Featured Post

Know Me | The pursuit of happiness, my real journey into the beauty world

Hi !!!! I had been meaning to write this down since a very long time. Don't really know if I would ever publish it or it would kee...

Pages