.profile-img { margin:0 auto 0; -webkit-border-radius: 50em; -moz-border-radius: 50em; border-radius: 50em; }

About Me

Saturday, May 6, 2017

April Mommy Favorites 2017

Hi Everyone!!

Feels like I haven't sat down to blog in a while. End of last month was a bit rough as my poor baby fell ill, he is still not 100 percent but doing better now :):) This month I tried a few new stuff, liked some and hated some also I rediscovered some old favorites. So here I bring to you my favorites for the month of April.



Mother care Baby Shampoo and Body Wash : These little babies are really good. I use them every day for my little toddler's bath time. He loves it. Both of them are very mild and have very soothing fragrances.Very gentle for little baby skin. I started to use it since he was 3 months, have tried some other brands as well but always switched back to these little wonders. Only wish that they came in smaller packaging as well so that I could travel with them.



Nivea Deo : Summer is here, this time officially and this little thing is a bomb I tell you. It just locks the body odor for the entire day. The scent is not overpowering and you can also wear perfumes over it if you like to. Basically if you apply it you wont smell like sweat for the rest of the day..Period.



The face shop sheet masks: These are a boon to mankind. I am going to do a detailed post for the review of these masks so stay tuned. Absolutely loving them.




Cetaphil DAM Cream: I have been struggling with super sensitive lips since a couple of months. Have struggled in the winter months and finally decided to visit a dermat. Thanks to him I rediscovered this cream. Its non greasy, doesn't have any fragrance and is non-comedogenic. I apply it for daily lip moisturization and also for my face and hands. Its super affordable as well.



Karachi Bakery Biscuits : Hubby was on a office trip and picked this up from the Delhi airport (probably, didn't bother to ask him :P:P).It tastes so good....like soooooo... freaking..G.O.O.D....I completed the whole of these 2 packets, shared very little with others, gained a few pounds and so on... Ya its that good. If you see it some where GRAB..IT!!



PomPom Ballet shoes : These are my very own recycled or up-cycled whatever you choose to call it, pompom ballet shoes. It adds a fun element to the entire outfit and m loving every bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Featured Post

Know Me | The pursuit of happiness, my real journey into the beauty world

Hi !!!! I had been meaning to write this down since a very long time. Don't really know if I would ever publish it or it would kee...

Pages