.profile-img { margin:0 auto 0; -webkit-border-radius: 50em; -moz-border-radius: 50em; border-radius: 50em; }

About Me

Friday, April 14, 2017

Easy Bengali New Year Look | Poila Boishakh look


The day is bright and sunny outside and I have to be at work. Yes its Bengali New Year or Poila Boishakh (as we call it here)  and I chose to wear a saree to work, just to get the festive feel. Else it would have been just another day at work. Well wearing saree to work is a herculean task for me and that too with a toddler in hand its 10 times more the struggle. But nevertheless I decided to wear it. After putting Sreehan to his morning nap i started to drape the nine yards. As much as I like to wear saree, I find it really challenging and time consuming to wear it by myself. At last did a pretty decent job in wearing the saree at one go (have to thank my stars) and that too with no help =D> =D> =D> =D>. Also managed to do some minimal makeup in 10 minutes flat....wohoooooo.....

Saree : PRAPTI


Makeup details:
Face: lotus suncreen and maybelline fit me, maybelline 2 way cake compact
Eyes: lakme eyeconic kajal, lakme eyeconic mascara
Lips: maybelline superstay 14 hrs (shade non stop red)
Brows: Maybelline fashion brow


These are actually made of wheat grams !! how cool is that
Random decorations at work


Hi Beautiful!! Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Featured Post

Know Me | The pursuit of happiness, my real journey into the beauty world

Hi !!!! I had been meaning to write this down since a very long time. Don't really know if I would ever publish it or it would kee...

Pages